Monday, February 14, 2005

New experiences this weekend....

  • Realizing that if you aren't wearing gloves, picking up fresh dog shit in the cold will keep your hands warm (especially if the plastic bag you use is thin).
  • French bulldog puppies are crazy... in a good way.
  • When you walk a dog in NYC, you are fair game for stanger initiated conversations
  • Some people think my dog looks like a terrier, others think it's pug-ish.
  • The polite response to a woman who asks whether or not I plan to dock my dog's ears is not "Many people think the docking of ears is inhumane and borders on animal cruelty"

4 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a cockabiche> I've been looking all over for one of those

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Guy in NYC said...

he's a french bulldog

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figured that out with a little more reading I've been trying to find photos of these cochabiche whatevers but apparently they don't exsist

 
At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your's is sooo cute .. check out mine .. her name is Chucky:

http://www.random-good-stuff.com/2007/05/04/french-bulldog-new-chucky-pics/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home