Wednesday, December 13, 2006

posting more frequently

Well - let's see what's happened since the busted-lip threesome.... not much. Been veg'in out a lot - binged on the entire run, thus far, of the third season of Veronica Mars this past weekend in one prosecco fueled evening. I fell in love with the show during the first season - it was the perfect mix of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Twin Peaks - noir done in pink and green.

One of my friends describes the show in relation to Buffy as thus: "Buffy always did the right thing no matter how much it hurt. In the world of Veronica Mars, there is no "right" thing to do. Truely the Buffy for our times." I'd have to agree with him. However, the second season never quite gripped my the way the first season did (except for one memorable jury duty episode), and initially the third season didn't inspire fervor either.

That said, I have to confess that there's something about telly binging that's infinitely more satisfying than having to wait weeks and weeks for the resolution of an arc. I say this as I wait for my episodes of Heroes (1-11) to come through....

2 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Guy in NYC said...

lol - are you trying to tell me something :)

 
At 2:27 AM, Anonymous furniture said...

i really loce and i really like with this articles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home