Thursday, June 01, 2006

craigslist fun

no.. not that kind of fun!

more the selling stuff that now no longer fits into your newer and much smaller, new york apartment.. i've been selling stuff (including the camera I shot most of my documentary with) on craigslist... purging my life of the stuff that I've managed to accumulate over time.. it's amazing that when I first moved to college it took me a minivan to load my stuff... now it takes three professional movers nearly 8 hours to lug my stuff across manhattan...

a friend of mine got a job.. in kentucky... she found a place where the walk in closet was larger than her first NYC apartment... the broker didn't believe her.. I wouldn't have either, that is until I moved to New York.

what's fun about my new apartment is that when I stand in the very corner of my corner windows, I can look down at all the sunbathers on the sun deck 16 floors below...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home