Sunday, December 03, 2006

Insomnia

What a fall it has been - after traveling this summer and spending some time in Southern California - I returned to a ridiculously busy September, October, & November. I can hardly believe that it is already December!

But you didn't what a generic posting... my cover was blown on this blog, so i'm a bit reluctant to discuss the things that I had initially set up this blog to write about... my misadventures in new york city...

But, I'll throw caution to the wind and write a bit about my latest acquisition this evening. First a quiz.

How did I acquire busted lip and a black eye earlier this evening?

A) From the fists of a mugger on the streets of Hell's Kitchen
B) By walking into a door that someone opened from the other side(no, really! I'm not in an abusive relationship).
C) From a bottle of champagne to celebrate my film being picked up for distribution.
D) By being way uncoordinated in a threesome setting.
E) None of the above.

tick-tock.

The answer is D! Due to some seriously uncoordinated threesome sex, I am now up at an ungodly hour with a headache unable to fall asleep... well, maybe some details about the event would be useful. Basically I leaned in just as the guy was sat up. WHAM! Forehead to face. Ouch! Apparently with me, it's not a real hookup unless minor injuries occur (c.f. this summer's tooth chipping incident on a boat in Vancouver). Seriously, I felt concussed and kinda ended up not having as good as a time as I might have (was a trooper though and kept on going, even though the busted lip meant no more kissing). meh.

So I'm revisioning this blog, debating whether or not I can make the commitment, to (at least) weekly updates on stuff happening around with me and NYC... or if I should just give up... and cease BLAH BLAH BLAH-ing on the internet under this pseudonym.

4 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger mmonk said...

ouch

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh huh. Is getting a fat lip in a 3-some better than no threesome at all? --Dave

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Guy in NYC said...

hard to say... no pun intended. which would you prefer?

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, don't mess with my head. I guess that depends on who was blogging at me. You should post more often!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home