Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Capitol

Whenever I'm back in DC I'm reminded about how short people seem to be here... it's like all of a sudden I've gotten taller by around 5 inches. hmmm... according to wikipedia, the napolean complex - is a colloquial term used to describe a type of inferiority complex suffered by people who are short... Typically people with this complex will compensate in many ways, reaching beyond their personal performance. A person with a Napoleon Complex may set pictures in their home to lower levels and make other such accommodations which will enable them to feel taller in their surroundings. Compensatory behavior exhibited by those with a Napolean complex may also include being overly aggressive or argumentative and a need to over-achieve, which all serve to give the person a sense of greater self worth. Is it a coincidence that they congregate at the nation's capitol? I think not.

non sequitur of the day: People in DC seem to think that my dog is fat.

1 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Heh. I hadn't noticed that DC people seem to be shorter. I do notice that people in NYC seem to be taller, though.

Your dog is sturdier than I thought he would be but definitely not fat. Isn't he all muscle?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home