Friday, October 28, 2005

monkey on my back

overdue work has been seriously affecting my worldview... or "starting to damage my calm" ...

kinda feel like Simon in the above picture... which leads us to a more pleasant topic... I've been really into Serenity/Firefly recently. It was weird the first time I watched it because every character seemed to be yet another character that had been imported into the Buffy/Angel universe... but on to the sean maher fan sites... I've decided that's he's definitely hot from certain angles but it took the "objects in space" episode to convince me...

2 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't he yummy?

alan tudyk's kinda hot, too. in a nerdy way.

http://www.jerriblank.com/alantudyk.jpg

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Yah. His jaw looks funny from certain angles, though. OMG I'm so mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home