Thursday, September 29, 2005

Strep Throat = No Fun

*rant alert*

I don't ever remember having strep throat - I didn't even really know what it was until I looked it up after the doctor diagnosed me... basically, it's the pre-cursor to the f*cking scarlet fever... plot-point of the famous children's story The Velveteen Rabbit... taking advatange of some openings in my schedule as a result of people avoiding me due to my contagious disease... I do my quarterly laundry run (yes, I'm a clotheshorse and my wardrobe is large enough to avoid having to do laundry more frequently)... where someone steals my laundry detergent. Which I wouldn't have even minded if they had been like... oh, I forgot to bring detergent, and I gotta use some of this detergent... but who takes 10+ laundry loads worth of detergent from a clear bottle to use on one load of laundry? I was seriously tempted to pour in 10+ laundry loads worth of bleach into the solitary machine that was in operation after I got back to the laundromat to claim the last of my clothes and detergent. Don't people at least know how to steal with style?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home