Thursday, January 06, 2005

It's 2005

I fell sick as soon as I finished all of my work. My body realized it had a window of opportunity to be sick and actually be pampered, as opposed to being ignored, and it took it. I ended up with the fever that kept on breaking...

I didn't ring in the new year with any resolutions. In fact, I haven't been to the gym for nearily a month now. I'm feeling like this weekend might be a good weekend to go.... the weekend before my trip to Paris. I'm staying at a cute little hotel on the Left Bank that comes highly recommended by friends. We'll see how things go. Hopefully there'll be photos from my trip when I get back.

I'm hoping to be a bit more consistent with this blog. That being said, I just typed up all the deadlines that I am suppose to meet for next semester and realized that I will have close to no time for anything non-school related.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home