Saturday, December 25, 2004

Xmas come and gone

Winter break started a week ago. And I've been agonizing over a final paper ever since. Christmas has come and (almost) gone. This darn paper is still yet to be done. I am just having a tremendously difficult time dealing with Deleuze and Guattari's Thousand Plateaus, and coming up with something interesting to say in a coherent fashion. I feel like the paper just sort of falls apart towards the end when I get to them and their BwOs and faciality... I guess the form of my essay matches the content of their work. Gah. But tomorrow is the deadline that I have set for myself... no matter what, it is gonna be done. Then, I'll get to kick back, relax, and write my masters paper! Argh. It never ends. The agony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home