Monday, May 31, 2004

L'été

Ahh the advent of summer. Memorial Day with its opening of public beaches saw New York's population dwindle as people fled the island to the Hamptons - well, at least in my neighborhood that's probably where people went. There is this fantastic gelato store that I've been kinda visiting daily, and this weekend, where there usually are tons of WASPy moms with "les enfants terrible" in tow, there was merciful calm. I am about to start a house sitting gig down in the village. I'm pretty stoked - washer/dryer in unit, loft with skylights, top floor views of Washington Square Park. Pretty much my dream apartment - except I don't have to pay to live in it this summer. But yeah, for the most part (my 5 readers will testify - thanks by the way for reading!!) I haven't had much to procrastinate about since the beginning of the summer... hence, less trolling around the web resulting in much fewer postings. But I am going to try to be more consistent .... to try to reward those that check in once every two days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home