Sunday, March 28, 2004

WWYHD? Pop-quiz.

So, here's a pop quiz - what would you have done? The other night at the gym I've since decided not to join. I was enjoying a nice relaxing post (arm not seizing) workout steam. There were several guys already in the steamroom - a twinky red head, a built latino guy, a tall black guy and a solid asian guy (not me). It seemed kinda cruisy - but I just closed my eyes and leaned back. When I felt a foot brush against mine what did I open my eyes to see?
A) A person walking past me getting out of the steamroom
B) Nothing, it was just my imagination
C) A guy trying to cruise me
D) A foursome going on with the latino guy noddin to me to get in the action.
The answer had something to do with my decision not to join the gym - or at least a resolve to douse myself with bleach after a visit to any "public" steam room.

So here's the WWYHD portion of the quiz. If it so happened that you encountered scenario D, would you have:
A) Gotten up and out of the steam room - ick! germs!
B) Shut your eyes and try to ignore the slurping sounds - find that unpreturbable zen place within, ommmmm.
C) Sit back, smile, and enjoy the show - heck, people pay good money to see this stuff!
D) Hell! join in with everyone else in worshipping the horse hung latino's well defined body - clandestine public sex is not just right but a responsibility.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why isn't this an option?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home