Monday, June 06, 2005

Clap on, clap off

I had a clapper growing up. But I think I plugged in something that required too much electricity at one point, and I melted the family clapper. It was never replaced. I was reminded of it at one point because I had been thinking about making a film about domestic violence (an upcoming assignment was off screen sound) and someone suggest working a clapper into the storyline. I think I have a fucked up crew. But anyhow. According to amazon - those who have recently purchased a clapper have also purchased: Airborne Effervescent Health Formula Tablets & Astroglide Personal Lubricant.... hmmm.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Ha! OMG. That's awesome. You are going to work all three of those things into your film, right?

I got a Clapper for my brother for X-mas a few years back. He never really used it. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home