Sunday, September 05, 2004

I've been a loopy guy

Trying to finish up some projects before school begins next tuesday... I went and purchased on craigslist two dressers. When I went to go and see them, they looked pretty light and the seller assured me that they were easily moved with two people. How mislead I was. Each dresser was easily 250 pounds each and were incredibly cumbersome - plus the guy I bought them from lived on the 4th floor of a walkup and the stairs were some of the narrowest I've seen. I managed to get a friend of mine who was a mover in a former life of his (in NYC) and he agreed that they were some of the narrowest stairs that he had seen as well. All told, it took over 4 hours to move the dressers back to my apartment. I ache all over.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Oooo... time for a massage....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home